As the forecast has not improved we are cancelling cadets today, 10th Sept . However this does not mean you have to miss sailing as tomorrow, 11th Sept., the weather looks good, particularly for cadets, with light winds. The club has racing on both in the morning and in the afternoon so there will be safety boat cover pretty much all day. If you fancy a sail and have your own boat or, if are an experienced sailor, you can hire a club boat. You don't have to race and there is plenty of room on nthe water for those who just want to sail. Alternatively just come down and watch some racing from the sundeck with a cup of tea/coffee and a slice of cake from the galley.
See you on the water tomorrow?
Ben, Nathan & Steve